Most Popular Products
Product Code : 20
Organic polymers have been part of detergents and cleaners formulation for many years. Polymeric builders in the form of anionic polycarboxylates based on acrylic acid account for more than 90% of all polymers used in detergents. The main function of polymers is of acting as anti soil redeposition agent. Apart from this, polymers help in part replacement of builders like STPP and also inhibit unwanted hydrolysis which results in loss of active substance. It is used for application in detergent, cleaners as well as personal care industry.
- Inhibition of crystal growth, thus preventing precipitation of carbonates phosphates or silicates on fabric.
- Dispersion of precipitates in the cleaning bath to avoid setting and scaling on surfaces and fibres.
- Prevents the redeposition of clay sink onto the fabric or hard surface by keeping the particles suspended in the wash bath.
- Effective Inorganic Cleaning agent / dirt repellent.
- Very good sequestration ability. Removes Calcium Ion keeping it in a dissolved state.
- Improvement of filming maintenance by soil dispersion, which minimize organic components deposition on glass and dishwares.